JmzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any new idea's for server or fourms???

2 posters

Go down

Any new idea's for server or fourms??? Empty Any new idea's for server or fourms???

Post  Mclovin Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Heyy, it's Mclovin... Attention all JmzScape players now is your chance to post what you would like to see on the server or anything new on the forums. Be sure to post we will review your post's and i will talk to Owner Jmz about some of the best idea's...Thanks, Cya On Quebec666.com queen -Mclovin-
Mclovin
Mclovin
Users
Users

Back to top Go down

Any new idea's for server or fourms??? Empty Re: Any new idea's for server or fourms???

Post  mageofmagers Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 pm

if it is possible i would like it if the fourms were orginized in some way, currently there all just lined up and its kinda hard to find what ur looking for lol

server- id like to see a slightly better ecconamy, it is beter then it was before but its still everyone has anything the want, posibly make it a bit harder to get money and/or items confused

First edit-And i would relay like it if the highscores could be updated on a weekly basis or something

second edit- also a status checker thing, like an image that says if its on or offline

mageofmagers
Special member
Special member

Location : sitting in front of a computer staring blankly at it as i drift into a state of unconsiosness due to

http://Youfail.org

Back to top Go down