JmzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"About my life" - on this server.

5 posters

Go down

"About my life" - on this server. Empty "About my life" - on this server.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:51 am

welcome to "About my life" - on quebec66.com - server.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, everyone and i am Cagri" i am a moderator. that helps players" and try to make
the server even happier for other player's. yeah, so anyways" i post to help player's.
i contact people, i do anything to help player's. and all of you know that. well there is this guy ( i do not want to say his name it'll be rude. ) well, yeah i always try very hard, and from this guy" every good thing i do. he bad compliment's me. you know guys? it's very sad for me and hard. working hard for you're point's" and trying very,
hard to become a admin. and all of a sudden, "i don't vote cagri he argues with me no i don't like cagri i vote god" does he have to give me a bad compliment. - i know, hes trying to be on god zammy's side. but he doesn't have to be that mean. i am seriosly.
irretated with this, and on msn. hes like i will tell owner jmz to not let you be admin"
and i'm like screened. than he's like i will just tell jmz you're not saying the truth. well
you see that guy's? that's a lia! and i hate that. it's very sad for me. i work really hard
i help all of you out. i am respectful i am kind i am nice. i really don't know why he likes doing this to me. AND most of all. jmz will beleive him. becouse, he is a admin.
but, you know what? i really don't CARE. i work hard, i try my best! like WHAT ELSE DOES HE WANT? WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!? all, of you know" how hard i am trying. god,
i am seriosly" irretated by this. alright i will, say his name" ( NISSANASTRA ) i hope
he stops given me bad compliment's. and on msn" he tell's me to all make you hate me. just becouse he is a admin. well you know what? you guy's can hate me. i've done
everything, to help all of u. i don't diserve to get" a bad compliment. please REPLY.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written by: (Cagri) (moderator)

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

"About my life" - on this server. Empty jmzisthebest

Post  Jmzisthebest Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 am

Cagri relax and dont worry...i dont take opinions of players for admin to give [too much liars]
and if niss will read this post i wanna say that
THAT POLL IDEA WAS NOT VERY GOOD.
Jmzisthebest
Jmzisthebest
Administrator
Administrator

https://jmzscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"About my life" - on this server. Empty Re: "About my life" - on this server.

Post  nissanastra Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:48 pm

Jmzisthebest wrote:Cagri relax and dont worry...i dont take opinions of players for admin to give [too much liars]
cagri man can we just stop arguing i do not wana take ur mod away i would like more admins in this server and u bug me all the time if i got u annoyed sorry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
nissanastra
nissanastra

http://jmzscape.forumspro.fr

Back to top Go down

"About my life" - on this server. Empty NOPROBLEM.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:09 am

you are FORIGIVED. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mageofmagers Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 am

ya no more fighting right Very Happy

mageofmagers
Special member
Special member

Location : sitting in front of a computer staring blankly at it as i drift into a state of unconsiosness due to

http://Youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 am

Jmzisthebest wrote:Cagri relax and dont worry...i dont take opinions of players for admin to give [too much liars]

Yeah Weird
Darkblade
Darkblade
Very Important Person
Very Important Person

http://youfail.org/

Back to top Go down

"About my life" - on this server. Empty peace

Post  g4ngst3r Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:27 am

finnaly there is some peace between you 2 guys!!!
g4ngst3r
g4ngst3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down